- [Free Pattern] Totally Customizable And Very Versatile, This Poncho Pattern Is Brilliant
- Simple Crochet Hexagon Sweater Free Pattern For Brunch
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
- Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf, All Adorable!
- Trudy Johnson Lawless Shared My first big blanklet.
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.