- [Free Pattern] This Charizard Is Magnificent!
- [Free Pattern] 7 Different Gorgeous Flower Blocks Reunited In One Stunningly Beautiful Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
- [Free Pattern] These Stitch Surfer Knitted Socks Are Exceptionally Cute And Clever
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.