- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
- How To Read Symbol Charts Made Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
- 3 Great And Simple Techniques To Join A New Ball of Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.