- [Free Pattern] This Cabbage Patch Beanie Is Just So Adorable And Funny!
- Nancy Symonds Shared Finished some baby hats today:)
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Lovely Crochet Flower For Headband
- This Creative Crochet Blanket Pattern Is A Stunning Piece
- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.