- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- Sore Ear Savers – Save Those Ears From Blisters Or Sores
- [Video Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower May Become Your New Favorite Go-To Flower When You Need A Quick One
- How To Increase And Decrease In Corner To Corner Crochet Patterns
- Debbie Harford Shared Another view of the same afghan
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.