- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
- Pretty One Piece Crochet Christmas Stocking For A Fun Holiday
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Variation On A Basic Granny Square
- Deceptively Simple Loop Bag Will Make You Look Effortlessly Stylish And Carefree
- [Paid Pattern]Widely Admired Amigurumi Bat Will Get You Lots Of Smiles
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.