- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- Halloween Isn’t Complete Without A Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Rectangular Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Basket You Can Hang Whereever You Fancy
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.