- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Hexagon Motif Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Love The Sweet Dancing Sheep, So Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Keep Warm Your Tea And Safe Your Hands With This Lovely Mug Warmer
- [Free Pattern] Wild Flower Not-So-Typical Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.