- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Hat Is Perfect For Photo Shoots And Baby Showers
- Textured Blanket Crochet Pattern With Vintage And Heirloom Feel
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Join Different Squares Of The Same Size Made Really Simple
- Cute Crochet Owl Purse For All The Girls In Your Life
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.