- Robin Lynn Shared I just wanted to share the American Flag
- [Video Tutorial] This Tote Bag Is A Great Summer DIY Project!
- Easy One Row Repeat Blanket With Beautifully Textured Border [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.