- [Photo Tutorial] This Technique May Become Your Absolute Favorite Way To Join Blanket Squares!
- The Perfect Way To Add A Zipper To Your Crochet Project
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Fun To Your Halloween With This Skull Bag Pattern
- This Sunflower Bookmark With Tassel Is An Adorable Way To Mark Your Place
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.