- This Crochet Frog Is A Great Magnet For Your Fridge
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
- [Photo Tutorial] Grandma Twinkle Is Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.