- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Adorable “Bee Mine” Headband
- [Free Pattern] Kids Love Them Because Their Little Hands Don’t Get Cold!
- [Free Patterns] 5 Simple And Fabulous One Skein Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Pop Out Flower Stitch
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.