- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
- How To Read Symbol Charts Made Simple!
- Simple And Easy Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] This Invisible Finish Technique Works Perfect. Very Clever!
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Up Your Dish Drying Routine With This Lovely Tunisian Crochet Drying Mat!
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.