- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Seed Stitch
- Cutest Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern Ever
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Basket You Can Hang Whereever You Fancy
- How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.