- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Add Color And Personality To Your Walls With This Amazing Wall Hanging Crochet Piece
- 9 Free Crochet Christmas Angel Ornament Patterns For Your Tree
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
The flower designs in video tutorials from Sheruknitting.com are really different, in my opinion, from most of the crochet projects out there. Watch the videos below and see for yourself if you feel the same. As far as I know, the written pattern for this beautiful 6-petal crochet flower that has little spirals in the center, is not made available (free or paid). You can always visit Sheruknitting.com for updates.
Begin to crochet flower! In this crochet tutorial we will be making a 6-petal flower that has little spirals in the center, one spiral next to each petal. In this part we will be making a base for the flower and starting the first petal. Each petal is made of rows of single crochet stitch and chain spaces. Stitches we work in back loops. After a hard work you will get a really awesome flower.
Crochet flower is made of 100% Cotton Mercerized, 169m/50g; and with Steel Crochet Hook 1.5 mm or 2mm (#8 or #4 US standards).
Begin to crochet flowers! We continue making a crochet flower with 6 big petals and spirals in the center. After we make a spiral continue on the petal working around with reverse single crochet trim. This crochet flower is not easy to make but the result is worth the effort.
Thanks to Sheruknitting.com for the article inspiration and the featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.