- [Free Pattern] This Is The Prettiest Dishcloth Ever: Plum Blossom Dishcloth
- Beautiful Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern
- This Delicate Swaddle Blanket Is The Perfect Way To Keep Your Baby Comfortable And Secure
- [Photo Tutorial] These Mini Granny Square Crochet Baskets Are Incredibly Lovely
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.