- [Free Pattern] Cute Halloween Candy Corn Bow
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Chevron Stitch
- [Free Pattern] 10 Beautiful Variations On A Pretty Shell-Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.