- [Free Pattern] Beginner-Friendly Crochet Scarf Pattern With A Modern Twist
- This F Bomb Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Profane Present For A Co-Worker, Family member, Or Friend [Free Pattern]
- Pretty Doily Crochet Pattern To Amaze Everyone!
- [Free Pattern] Put More Style Into Your Kitchen With This Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] I Love The Stitch Combos In This Really Pretty Crown Jewels Square
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.