- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Cat & Mouse Afghan And Pillow
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Disney Inspired Baby Booties And Hats Will Make You Go Aww
- The Perfect Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] The Happiest Little Smiley Faces In The World!
- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.