- [Free Pattern] This Twisted Crochet Fringe Is Absolutely Beautiful And Easier Than It Looks
- Mindless Baby Blanket Pattern With Such A Unique Design
- Gorgeous Flower Cushion Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Scrap Yarn
- Faded Tunisian Crochet Hat Pattern For Beginners
- Lovely Little Beaded Crochet Baby Shoes
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.