- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Adorable “Bee Mine” Headband
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Baby Blanket Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Pop Out Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick & Cute Crochet Lip Balm Cozy… Attach To Your Purse And Go!
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.