- Super Easy And Very Meditative Shadow Box Crochet Throw
- [Free Pattern] This Pretty And Delicate-Looking Scarf Works Quickly And Is Perfect For Spring And Summer
- [Video Tutorial] Really Simple Single Crochet Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Quick Shell Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.