- You’ll Be Making Hearts Hot Pads For All With This Easy Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Feet The Comfort They Deserve With These Super-Cute Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] These Little Heart Baskets Are The Perfect Candy Dishes
- Adorable Penguin In A Santa Hat Blanket
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.