- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cluster V Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
- Really Clever And Beautiful Rose Crochet Hook Holder
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.