- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty And Texture To Any Project With This Gorgeous Mandala Square Pattern
- The Ice Pop Christmas Tree Is The Perfect Last-Minute Christmas Project!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Floret Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest And Fastest Newborn Hat
- Awesome Set Of Crochet Scrunchies To Keep Your Hair In Place
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.