- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Weave Stitch ( Baby Blanket Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Woven Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.