- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- Cozy And Comfortable Shawl Collar Vest Knitting Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Santa Pixel Square Is So Fun And Easy To Do!
- Quick And Easy Moss Stitch Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.