- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Arcade Stitch
- This 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] Three Friendly And Cute Boo Ghosts For Halloween Giggles
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherries And Flowers
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.