- [Free Pattern] This Baby Pullover Is The Prettiest Granny Square Baby Sweater Ever!
- A Handsome Crochet Bookmark Is The Perfect Way To Mark Your Place In That Epic Novel
- [Free Pattern] This 3D Swan Doily Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Kids Love Them Because Their Little Hands Don’t Get Cold!
- Flower Circle In The Square Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.