- [Free Pattern] This Shell-Stitch Tank Top Is Elegant And Perfect For A Starter Project
- Very Soft And Lightweight Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Mindless Super Bulky Yarn Throw Pattern
- Halloween Isn’t Complete Without A Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- Beautiful Twelve-Point Star Blanket
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.