- [Free Patterns] 6 Surprisingly Adorable Last-Minute Gifts You Can Make From 1 Or 2 Granny Squares
- [Free Pattern] You Will Certainly Impress Any New Mama With This Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Beautiful Granny Squares Cardigan Pattern Anyone Would Wear
- [Free Pattern] Look Good In The Kitchen With This Spring Inspired Apron
- How To Crochet A Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe
Just about to edge your first ever crochet blanket? Learn how to add a border to your blankets using the ‘Shell’ or ‘Scalloped’ edge. This tutorial, courtesy of Bella Coco is perfect for beginners. This border is a lovely and simple edge to finish it off as a beginner and will add the perfect look to your baby blanket.
To watch the CROCHET: How to add a crochet border (scalloped/shell edging) video tutorial, please go to the next page.