- [Free Pattern] Moms Agree: This Classic Coverlet Crochet Pattern Is Very Pretty
- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
- [Free Pattern] These Cleaning Mitts Are A Cute Yet Quick Project To Make
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Offset Shells Crochet Stitch And Blanket Pattern ( Video Tutorial)
I’ve always admired quilts with this pattern! I was so very happy to find this crocheted throw pattern with this amazing design. This stunning throw inspired by the classic Lone Star quilt pattern is one of a kind! This Desert Star / Prairie Star Throw by Marilyn Coleman and Mary Jane Protus pattern is an easy project for an experienced crocheter.
There are lots of diamonds and triangles to crochet and they are joined-as-you-go. As you can see, the results are spectacular! The pattern is written for a 54″ x 77″ size afghan. A great blanket to use up leftover yarn stash. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.