- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Organizer Pouch Is The Best Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Return Of Autumn With These Wonderful Crochet Leaves
I’ve always admired quilts with this pattern! I was so very happy to find this crocheted throw pattern with this amazing design. This stunning throw inspired by the classic Lone Star quilt pattern is one of a kind! This Desert Star / Prairie Star Throw by Marilyn Coleman and Mary Jane Protus pattern is an easy project for an experienced crocheter.
There are lots of diamonds and triangles to crochet and they are joined-as-you-go. As you can see, the results are spectacular! The pattern is written for a 54″ x 77″ size afghan. A great blanket to use up leftover yarn stash. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.