- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making This Pizza Amigurumi With Two Different Pizza Toppings
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- [Free Pattern] This Little Shell Ripple Afghan Is Really Stunning!
- Debbie Harford Shared Another view of the same afghan
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Learn How to Crochet An Easy Cell Phone Case
I’ve always admired quilts with this pattern! I was so very happy to find this crocheted throw pattern with this amazing design. This stunning throw inspired by the classic Lone Star quilt pattern is one of a kind! This Desert Star / Prairie Star Throw by Marilyn Coleman and Mary Jane Protus pattern is an easy project for an experienced crocheter.
There are lots of diamonds and triangles to crochet and they are joined-as-you-go. As you can see, the results are spectacular! The pattern is written for a 54″ x 77″ size afghan. A great blanket to use up leftover yarn stash. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.