- [Free Pattern] This Large Caterpillar Toy Is Soft, Cuddly And Adorable
- 5 Awesome Ideas To Decorate With Crochet Flowers
- [Free Pattern] This Is So Cute! Kitty-Cat Afghan- Baby Size
- Easy 2-Hour Crochet Blanket To Make In Front Of The TV
- [Free Patterns] 8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
This pattern is super easy and can have the colors changed around for uniqueness. Candy from Meladora’s Creations teaches the shell stitch pattern in slow motion, suitable for a beginner crocheter. If you still find the tutorial too fast for you , here is a piece of advice you may want to follow:
When you are watching these tutorial video’s you pause them as you go. After each step you can pause it, catch up, play again, pause it, catch up, play again…see the pattern there? that makes it easier to follow. Once you get the first two rows done its a no brainer. You can do it yourself after that without the video. Maria B.
The shell stitch is done in multiples of 6, so keep that in mind if you want to make yours wider.
You” find below a tutorial for the right hand crocheters and one for the left hand crocheters. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.