- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Cute Cupcake Containers You Can Make Really Quick
- Wonderfully Pretty Little Wilde Flower Square
- 5 Strand Braided Crochet Headband (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] This Technique Used To Make The Monkey And The Frog Is So Simple! I’m Amazed!
- Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Blanket Pattern
In this video Tamara Kelly from Moogly Blog demonstrates the center double crochet. She is sharing a “how to” technique from Grammy Dirlam. The Centre Double Crochet is a stitch that stands out, it has a regal look and can be used for cowls or ponchos like clothing. This is a very easy pattern for a newbie! Once you get the hang of it, it’s really easy to work on these while you’re watching tv or talking to people.
With the Center Double Crochet stitch you can actually create some really fun crochet projects that make great gifts for friends, family, or of course for yourself. Watch in the video below how Tamara Kelly demonstrates how to crochet the center double crochet for right handed people.