- [Video Tutorial] Making A Summer Granny Square Crochet Dress Is Easier Than You May Think!
- [Free Pattern] These Flower Face Cleansing Pads Are Just Perfect For The Face
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Pattern Will Make You Love Making Baby Afghans
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Cocoon Props To Use In Your Newborn’s First Photos
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.