- [Video Tutorial] Incredible Flower Of Life Pattern To Fall In Love With
- [Free Pattern] Virus Sort of Crochet Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Rainbow Hearts Socks Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower Chain
- [Free Pattern] Soft, Puffy And Warm This Bubbles Baby Blanket Is Perfect When You Need A Fast Gift
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.