- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Crunch Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Baby Booties Ever. Ahhh So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- Very Easy And Beautiful Crochet Summer Headband
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.