- [Video Tutorial] Non Traditional Granny Square With A Daisy In The Corner
- [Free Pattern] This Great Little Beanie For Anyone Is Everyone’s Favorite
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
- Easy Crochet Prayer Shawl With An Easy Repeat Pattern
- How To Crochet A Hat For Beginners
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.