- Gnome Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Perfect For Craft Shows
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Are Stunning And Easy
- [Free Pattern] Truly Charming Little Square Anyone Can Make
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
- Adorable Crochet Baby Sandals With Beads [Free Pattern]
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.