- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
- [Free Pattern] Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
- [Free Pattern] This Cat Is Magnificent!
- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
- Breathtakingly Beautiful And Totally Unusual Square Crochet Pattern
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.