- Fabulous Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern Great For Tummy Time
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Minion Pencil Case Is Genius!
- [Photo Tutorial] The Perfect Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
- Super Easy And Perfectly Snuggly Stuffed Bunny Pattern
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.