- Crochet Crafter Granny Organizer Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Button Wrap For Warmth And A Chic Look
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
- Super Easy Granny Square Crop Top Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.