- Free Amigurumi Gnome Crochet Pattern For Your Autumn Table
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Pullover Is The Prettiest Granny Square Baby Sweater Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Jack’o Lantern Dishcloth To Bring The Halloween Celebration Into Your Kitchen
- 2 Quick Tips For Working Smoother, Quicker Stitches!
- [Free Pattern] A Striped Crochet Design Is The Perfect Choice For Your First Afghan
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.