- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Chevron Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern Will Make Your Day!
- [Free Pattern] Cover A Dear One With Tons Of Love And Hearts
- [Free Pattern] Love The Sweet Dancing Sheep, So Fun!
- How To Join Yarn Using The Magic Knot Technique
- Quick, Easy, And Very Pretty Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.