- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Tunisian Crochet Washcloths- For A Perfect Beginner Tunisian Crochet Project
- [Video Tutorial] Wonderful Little Candy Puffs Beanie With Lots Of Stretch
- Simple Brush Crochet Technique To Make Amigurumi Fluffy ( Adorable Dog Amigurumi Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Add Fun To Your Home Decor With This Crayon Tissue Box Cover Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Crochet Scarf
Ever wondered how to read a crochet chart worked in the round? Diagrams are, most time, hard to read for many crocheters. Crochet charts look like a design a kiddo could draw, but when you learn the science behind it, they start “talking” to you! And most times they help you create really beautiful crochet projects! The beauty about knowing how to read diagrams is that the symbols used to create them are international. Learn those symbols ad you suddenly open a whole new world of possibilities when it comes to crochet patterns.
In this Tutorial How To Read A Crochet Chart/Diagram by Birgit you are taken by the hand and given step by step instructions on how you read the crochet chart/diagram pictured.
Check out the original source for this tutorial with all the directions and full written intructions at: by number 19
Thanks to Birgit for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.