- Tapestry Crochet Tulip Square To Bring Spring Fever Into Your Decor
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Coasters Are Such A Cute And Festive Spot To Place Your Cups!
- [Free Pattern] These Fun And Easy Mini Amigurumi Octopus Guys Will Get You Hooked In No Time
- [Free Pattern] Hold Your Hair In Place With This Cool Elephant Hair Tie
- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
Ever wondered how to read a crochet chart worked in the round? Diagrams are, most time, hard to read for many crocheters. Crochet charts look like a design a kiddo could draw, but when you learn the science behind it, they start “talking” to you! And most times they help you create really beautiful crochet projects! The beauty about knowing how to read diagrams is that the symbols used to create them are international. Learn those symbols ad you suddenly open a whole new world of possibilities when it comes to crochet patterns.
In this Tutorial How To Read A Crochet Chart/Diagram by Birgit you are taken by the hand and given step by step instructions on how you read the crochet chart/diagram pictured.
Check out the original source for this tutorial with all the directions and full written intructions at: by number 19
Thanks to Birgit for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.