- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Warm And Cozy Snowflake Mittens
- [Free Pattern] So Wonderfully Simple And Stunning Big Fat Lampshade
- 10 Free Crochet Basket Patterns for Beginners
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
This is one of the cutest hair clips ever! Totally unexpected, makes you look twice: is that a cat?? Yes, it’s a cat! This crochet pattern is so much fun! Kitty Cat Hairclip by Kamila Krawka Krawczyk is the perfect hairclip for any spirited little girl! This is one of those projects that you walk past and do a hearty chuckle every time you see it. So give it a try! It’s easy it’s easy and it’s fun!
white, black yarn ( I use the yarn which gauge is 24.0 to 30.0 sts = 4 inches )
hook 3 mm
cotton wool or other filament.
hairclip ( Mine is the black basic clip almost 5 cm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Krawka
Thanks to Kamila for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.