- [Free Pattern] Comfy And Cute Mommy – Daughter Matching Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
- Very Easy And Elegant Crochet Sweater Worked In One Piece For Stylish Teenage Girls
- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
Larger bags are awesome! You can pack as many things as you want or need and yet look great, stylish and fashionable! Not to mention, feminine! 😉 Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Naztazia, and learn how to make and crochet an easy for beginner Tote Bag Handbag Purse perfect for summer! (Written pattern also available at Naztazia’s site)
Two 350-yard skeins of yarn. Two strands will be held together. Less than 50 yards for each stripe.
H (5 mm) crochet hook. Button. Scissors. Yarn needle.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Naztazia
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.