- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Winsome Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Are Too Precious! Best And Easiest Slipper Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- [Paid Pattern] Catch Your Baby’s Dreams With This Adorable Dream Catcher Blanket Throw
Larger bags are awesome! You can pack as many things as you want or need and yet look great, stylish and fashionable! Not to mention, feminine! 😉 Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Naztazia, and learn how to make and crochet an easy for beginner Tote Bag Handbag Purse perfect for summer! (Written pattern also available at Naztazia’s site)
Two 350-yard skeins of yarn. Two strands will be held together. Less than 50 yards for each stripe.
H (5 mm) crochet hook. Button. Scissors. Yarn needle.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Naztazia
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.