- Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Lacy Diamonds Blanket That Looks Absolutely Beautiful
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
- Brilliant Baby Converse Shoes To Easily Make For Your Little Baby
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
NO ends to weave in at the end of a project! It sounds dreamy and somehow hard to believe. How can this be done? Believe it or not, there are ways to save hours in weaving in ends when a project is done and this is one of them. This HOW TO save hours weaving in ends post written by Joy Of Motion is going to show you how. So simple that is going to surprise you. Be prepared to be amazed.
Have you ever been frustrated after you have finished crocheting a BIG project? – you have to weave in all the ends!
I have a great solution to this that have saved me literally HOURS of weaving in ends. (Source)
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Joy Of Motion for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.