- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Post Stich Rib (Seedling Crochet Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful African Flower Crochet
- [Video Tutorial] Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Gorgeous And So Easy To Make Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Free Patterns] 8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
“With spring just around the corner, it is time to think about flowers. So, I created this beautiful and easy to make Flower Basket that can also be used as a bag.
The flowers are added last, letting them (without the stem and leaves) be removable because they are attached using a button. So you can change them out to other flowers when you need a change. As the yarn is bulky this Flower Basket by Nicole Riley can be done in less than a day.”
Stunning Crochet Flower Basket
Here is the material list:
Lion Brand Hometown USA Yarn (click to purchase at JoAnn’s, affiliate) in colors: 1 skein of Portland wine (color A), 1 skein of Oklahoma City green (color B), 1 skein of San Diego navy (color C), 1 skein (not used a lot though) of Tampa spice (color D), 2 skeins of Pittsburgh Yellow (color E)
small amount of Caron Simply Soft yarn (click to purchase at JoAnn’s, affiliate) in color yellow to attach the buttons to the basket (color F)
9.0mm hook (or smaller if you would like the bag to be stiffer)
buttons which are about 1 inch in diameter, but you can use different sizes also (amount equals the amount of flowers you would like to have)
tapestry needle (for the Caron yarn/worsted weighted)
yarn needle (for the super bulky yarn)
Check out the original source for this Stunning Crochet Flower Basket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicki for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.