- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder Can Hold Any Small Treat With So Much Grace
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Thick & Cushy Crochet Afghan Block
This is an absolutely fantastic pattern! These puppies are adorable and fun to look at, and the construction is genius! These puppy pillows style are so cute and the kids love them! This Pile of Puppies by Premier Yarns is love at first sight and a cute way to decorate a room using a free crochet pattern and your skills. You can choose to make them in a color that best blends with your room or in your child’s favorite colors.
7¾ (11, 17)”
Premier® Yarns Parfait® (100% polyester; 300
• #1044-07 Gray (A) – 1 ball
• #1044-09 Pale Gray (B) – 1 ball
• #1044-02 Black (C) – 1 ball
• #1044-01 White (D) – 1 ball
Hook: US Size K-10½ (6.5 mm) crochet hook or size
needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch markers
Check out the original source for this Pile Of Puppies Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Premier Yarns
Thanks to Premier Yarns for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.