- [Free Pattern] Super Clever Square And Ripple Blanket
- Cozy And Warm C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Mollie Flowers Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Super-Simple, Super-Easy And Completely Adorable Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Hold Your Hair In Place With This Cool Elephant Hair Tie
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.