- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
- Front Post Double Crochet Stitch
- Easy Scraps Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design Are Beginner Friendly
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.