- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
- [Free Patterns] 6 Surprisingly Adorable Last-Minute Gifts You Can Make From 1 Or 2 Granny Squares
- Free Amigurumi Gnome Crochet Pattern For Your Autumn Table
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Bunnies Are Too Cute To Be True!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Striped Buds Crochet Stitch
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.