- Charming Crochet Beanie For Teens And Adults
- By Far The Easiest Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Square Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Super Squishy Round Crochet Rug Pattern For Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
- Crochet Heart Bookmark Pattern
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.