- Dragonfly Coasters And Coasters Basket-Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Designed And Really Easy To Make Baby Booties
- Add A Bit Of Festive Cheer To Your Holiday Table With These Poinsettia Coasters
- Festive Crochet Rectangle Rug Pattern For Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.