- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
- This C2C Throw Puts A New Twist On The Popular Corner To Corner Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Daisy Flower Square
- Gorgeous Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn [Free Pattern]
- 6 Awesome Crochet Christmas Hats Pattern Ideas To Kick Your Crocheted Hat Fever Into High Gear
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.