- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Crochet Stitch
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done ready for snuggling.
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.